Monday, February 27, 2006

Babysitting Tegan

Unfortunately our friend Stacy was in a very bad car accident while at work on Friday. He has been in the ICU trying to stablize. This means Tegan is not allowed to see his daddy. So Kendal and I went to babysit Tegan, so Sumer could spend sometime at the hospital. Kendal, Tegan, and I had a great time. We were happy to give Tegan some love so his mommy and daddy could be together. Please pray for Stacy so he can go home soon!
Tegan and Kendal laying on the "love sac", which is a GIANT bean bag type chair.
Kendal is trying to give Tegan his pacifer.
Kendal loved Tegan's oversized bottle bank. She was confused as to why no milk came out.


Tegan is six weeks and loves to lay on his stomach and look around. His neck is so strong.


Tegan slept some in his swing. Isn't he so sweet. He is a wonderful baby. Thanks for letting us help! We love you Sumer and Stacy!

1 comment:

Sumer said...

Shannon- I just wanted to tell you thank you for everything you do and simple just being you. You are so wonderful and supportive. Thank you for helping me to keep on track and making me realize what I need when I do not know. You are amazing. Love You Lots Sumer