We are at home and it feels great. We survived our first night and it was not nearly as bad as we had anticipated. Kayden went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 12:30am and then at 3am. He really was not interested in going back to sleep after eating at 3am and made so much noise he woke up Kendal. Kendal was soooooo excited to hear the baby, She was ready to play. It was really funny to hear her screaming for the baby. I had to force Kayden to wake up at 7am to eat, so he would not sleep all morning and keep us up all night tonight.
Kayden is sucking his thumb all on his own. He has a hard time getting his thumb in his mouth, but when he does watch out!
Kendal is a very proud big sister. She loves Kayden and wants to hold him all the time.
This is the whole family after we got home from the hospital.

Kendal is a very proud big sister. She loves Kayden and wants to hold him all the time.
This is the whole family after we got home from the hospital.
The hospital hosted parties for the older siblings of the new arrivals. I had to call room service and let them know that Kendal was coming and they brought her a huge cupcake and stickers. She loved the icing on the cupcake. We ended up having to hide the cupcake because it was so big and she would have tried to eat the entire thing.



3 comments:
AWWW he is so beautiful!! give him a ton of kisses from me!!
Amelia and Abigail say HI KENDAL!! Kisses and hugs for her too!
I love the picture of her holding him!!!
I love the family picture! Kayden is so precious! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I am so glad everything went well for you and Kayden. He is beautiful!! And I love his name!! Kendal seems to be adjusting well, so far. I wish you luck with that.
Post a Comment