Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween was great. We had our traditional chili for dinner. Then I got the kids dressed to go trick or treating and Kendal refused to go. I was a little disappointed. Shortly after that we started having kids come to our door. I was afraid Kendal would be really upset that we were giving our candy to the other kids. But she loved putting candy in the kids bags. She would run to the door everytime the doorbell rang. She stayed in her costume and passed out candy. So maybe next year she will be interested in going out and getting her own candy.

Kayden in his halloween attire.

Kendal eating Chili.

Kayden was a zebra!

Kendal was Elmo!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Such precious pictures!

Kayden make a cute zebra and Kendal makes a cute elmo!

Looks like Kendal LOVES your chili tradition!

Sumer said...

They look so cute!!!! It seems like I haen't seen them forever. only 3 more weeks of school and then I have 5 weeks off!

Danielle said...

The costumes are great, and I love the picture of Kendal eating chili!