Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dance Machine

Oh yes Kendal is a dance machine. This weekend we went to try out this steak restaurant by the name of Trail Dust. The only thing we knew about it was that they cut of your tie if you are wearing one. Therefore this is a perfect place for Ross. They had a dance floor, live band, indoor slide, and person dressed up as a mouse. Kendal loved it. She danced her little heart out. She made a few friends and danced with the mouse. I practically had to peel her off of the mouse's leg. Then to top it off they did the Hokey Pokey and she got in the middle of the circle and did the dance.



Mr. Man just chilled out the whole time.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

That is hilarious!

NIKKI said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I love the fact that she is in the middle of the circle! She is such a ham!

The Crazy Crew said...

I LOVE that!! None of mine would be that brave! She is hilarious!!

Sumer said...

We love that place. We should all go!!!!!

Roberts Family Blog said...

That is so cute! I wish you had a video of that. I love watching little ones dance!