Sunday, August 12, 2007

Arapaho Bay

Friday we went to Arapaho Bay Campgrounds on Lake Grandby. Ross and I both love the town of Grand Lake and have wanted to back. The last time we went was last summer for my birthday with my parents and the Spreen Family. The campgrounds was beautiful and very quiet. It was right on the lake and had a few trails. After we set up camp we walked down to the lake to enjoy the sunset. The kids slept better than the last camping trip. No one woke up until 7:30am!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. Then we went for a hike. The "packer" only packed one of our backpacks, so I ended up taking Kendal down to the lake to look for fish. We had a wonderful time. We went to the town of Grand Lake and had lunch and then headed back to pick up Diego and wait for our out of town guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Both kids really want to help the "packer" set up the tents. Kendal checking out the lake and trying to decide if she should go in. Here she is checking to see what I would say if she went in.Who cares she wants to swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here she is ready to hike. And when we walked down to the lake she saw a few boys throwing rocks in the lake and she went in with her jogging suit. But Ross had the camera. Here is Ross taking a picture of Kayden to see if he is awake.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Ya'll sure love to go camping! I'm gonna start calling Kayden Grizzly Adams!

NIKKI said...

Cute pics!! Love the one of Kayden over the shoulder!