I asked Kendal several times what type of birthday party she would like and EVERYTIME she said an animal party. This weekend we had her birthday party at the zoo. We went with an African theme party. When we arrived at the zoo the party host brought us to the party room and then had the kids line up at the "Special Exploration door" to the room for "special explorers". As soon as we walked into the room there was a huge cage with two huge Macaws. Kendal immediately said "That's a macaw and they eat bananas"! The host talked about all sorts of animals from different parts of Africa. They even got to pet a hedehog! I think she had an amazing time.
Kendal holding Tegan's hand waiting to go into the "Exploration room". She was either holding Tegan's hand or Stacy's hand the entire time at the zoo.
Kendal listening.
.Kendal petting.
Checking out a bird named Scarlet and I cannot remember what type.
Checking out "Sandy" the snake.
Still looking at Sandy.
Kayden eventually decided to listen and observe. 
The birthday group in front of the birthday lion.
The birthday girl!
Kendal listening.
.Kendal petting.
Checking out a bird named Scarlet and I cannot remember what type.
Checking out "Sandy" the snake.
Still looking at Sandy.
Kayden eventually decided to listen and observe. 
The birthday group in front of the birthday lion.
The birthday girl!



1 comment:
Happy Birhtday Sweet Kendal!!! I so wish that we could have been there to celebrate with you!!! We thought about you that day!
Looks like you had an AWESOME third birthday party!!!!! That looks like a VERY cool animal party!!!
Post a Comment