Christmas Day was definetly fun this year. Kendal actually understood who Santa was and what he did. Ross and I went to wake her up and told her Santa came, she immediately sat up and said, "He did?!?!?!". Santa had put a path of Christmas lights up leading from her room to the toys he brought. They both slowly crept down the stairs and then headed straight to their toys. I did not get many pictures of the kids playing with their toys, I must have been playing too much. I hope everyone had a magical Christmas, as we certainly did.
Kendal got a Dora Princess Castle, Little Einsteins AND Pat Pat the Rocket, and a Dora Mermaid Doll. She has been one happy camper the last few days with her new toys.
As for Mr. Man, he received a race track, a little people car garage, and tons of cars. But the little guy just wants to play with anything Kendal has. He just loves to see her scream and over react. I can only imagine how he will torment the girls when he gets to kindergarden.
Here is Kayden and his best friend Diego checking out the cats in our yard.
Here is the little stud muffin eating his snack, before getting his real clothes on (who let that kid eat on my sofa?????)
The sweetness of my kids.




Here is the little stud muffin eating his snack, before getting his real clothes on (who let that kid eat on my sofa?????)
The sweetness of my kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment