I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We sure did. I let Kendal were dress up clothes today all day. We had a ton of errands to run so she chose to wear a pink dress my parents got her while in China for the Olympics. We asked our neighbors to come over and have the traditional hot dogs and chili Halloween dinner and then head out for Trick or Treating. The kids have been able to dress up in costumes all week with classes and our party. But they were REALLY exciting about going out for treats. I really think Kayden understood because when I told him is was time he dressed himself.
Having a snack before dinner.
Fancy Nancy/Princess Belle (depends on which day you ask) and The Dragon.
the whole crew Skeleton, Kim Possible, a bat, fancy nancy, and the dragon.
The kids loved dressing up and going trick or treating. Kendal really wanted to be the first one at the door and Kayden was more interested in what animals were inside the people's home and what candy was still left in their bowls. Last year when we got home I let them eat whatever they wanted and then threw the rest away. The was the plan this year, until we got home and they both went straight to bed.


Fancy Nancy/Princess Belle (depends on which day you ask) and The Dragon.
the whole crew Skeleton, Kim Possible, a bat, fancy nancy, and the dragon.
The kids loved dressing up and going trick or treating. Kendal really wanted to be the first one at the door and Kayden was more interested in what animals were inside the people's home and what candy was still left in their bowls. Last year when we got home I let them eat whatever they wanted and then threw the rest away. The was the plan this year, until we got home and they both went straight to bed.







1 comment:
VERY cute -- He is so adorable in the costume!
Kendalls dress is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment