No excuses as to why there are no posts. But it is very chilly here in Colorado these days. We had a rather warm November until Thanksgiving day. This was the snow in our backyard last Sunday evening. It has snowed just about everyday in the last week. Sunday and today have been the worst. Kendal and I have been tracking the temperatures each morning so I will try to take a picture of our chart and post is soon. We had hot chocolate to stay warm. I love all the posts from the people in Fl with flip flops etc. Kendal loves to play in the snow and Kayden cries if his hands get cold. I thought it should have been the other way around. Oh well. We went sledding on Monday so I will try to catch up with the posts this weekend. 









No comments:
Post a Comment