My parents rented a condo in Orange Beach, Alabama to take the kids and I for a trip. It was the first time either of them had really been to the beach. We had a fabulous time. The played out in the sand and water with hardly any fights and we so happy. They had an indoor pool on the same floor as our condo that we same in everyday. The weather was great. It was a little windy the last day but the kids did not care one bit. Before this trip Kayden was scared of the water. The ran into the ocean and went under and I scooped him up expecting him to cry and he just said, "Whoa that was close." He now wants to swim all the time. I hope we can go back soon. 

Kendal loved dancing in the wind and water.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment