Monday, January 16, 2006

Estes Park Weekend

Ross had a swim meet in Estes Park this weekend, so Kendal and I tagged along. We had a great time because the hotel had an indoor pool and was about five minutes away from the Rocky National Park. We were able to go to the park and look for big animals. Saturday evening the swim team had a dinner party to cheer on the Bronco's. Here are a few shots from the weekend.


Kendal was trying to help pack.

Kendal's favorite part of the hotel was walking up and down the hallway.

There was an indoor pool at the hotel. Kendal and I went swimming all weekend long. She absolutely loved it. She would climb out of the pool on the steps and walk to the side and jump into me. It was such a joy.

Kendal playing in the pool. She has not been in the pool since September and it only took her about five minutes to warm up to the pool.

Kendal found googles from one of the swim team kids. She absolutely loved them. She played with them all weekend. She even tried to put them on herself and me.

I can put the googles on all by myself. And now I want to where them in the bathtub.



When Kendal and I went to the Rocky Mountain National Park on Saturday we were able to pull the car up close enough for her to see these elk. She actually was very excited to watch them eat and walk around.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

OH MY GOD--- She is toooooo precious. I LOVE the belly in the swimsuit!!! The goggles are just toooooo much!!! Brian and I had a good laugh at that one... can't wait until ya'll come home again!

Sumer said...

I can not believe how big she is getting. She looks like such a big girl now.