Sunday, January 01, 2006

Potty Time


Kendal loves to take her bath every evening. She also get so relaxed in the bath tub that she goes poop. She has done this eight different times. We decided we would start pulling her out of the tub when she was about to go and put her on the toilet to do her business. The past two times it has not worked out as well because we would pull her out and she would poop on the floor. Well this week she did it. She pooped in the potty! I was so happy not to have to clean up poop in the bath tub. So I put her back in the tub to finish her bath and she finished her business. Oh yes she pooped more in the tub!!!!!!!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

WHAT A CUTE PIC!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Anonymous said...

spread her legs mum let me see her sweet lil hairless p- s-y and watch her peeing, I miss potty training me girls I got so much p-s-y when they were little