Late posting...................our house has been super busy therefore I have not posted anything in quite sometime. Last weekend the three of us went to Cheyenne, Wyoming to add another state to all of our lists and to see what Wyoming is like. It was extremely windy and nobody was around. Most shops were closed and this is the dead season for them.
State Capital
State Capital
This is where they have the Farmer's Market and main parking for the city.
These are a few pictures of Kendal playing in the field by the Supreme Court Building.



4 comments:
I LOVE the last pic...what is it with Daddys walking with their little girls that melts my heart? TOO SWEET!!!
Looklike you had tons of fun. I did not know you went there though? I think it is time for a progression picture!!!!!!
I AGREE!!!!!!!PROGRESSION PIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tegan's sad....he got taken off your links! :)
Post a Comment