We drove about 30 miles south to Devil's Head Trail Head which is on the outskirts of Pike National Forest. We hiked one and half miles with a 1000 feet incline. On the way up it seemed gradual, but when we were coming back down we noticed how steep it really was. It was a beautiful hike. At the top was Devil's Head Tower, which is the last manned Lookout Tower for Pike National Forest. The lookout tower is an additional 143 stairs straight up. I decided to skip climbing over 100 steps, but Ross went half way. There is a cabin for the lookout to live in with electricity, but no running water. We got a few good shots before the battery in the camera completely died, so no pictures of the top. 

Water break!


You can see my belly. I am 28 weeks today!



Water break!

You can see my belly. I am 28 weeks today!



3 comments:
Looks like you had fun. We have a back pack for Tegan we have to go together now. Nice try at a progression picture!!!!
Yeah I agree-- you are a LITTLE far away to see that belly...come on now...where is the bikini pic???
Great pictures!! It looks beautiful there. Ya'll must love being in the mountains.
Post a Comment