I am 28 weeks along, only 12 more to go! Yippee! I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is great. I will have to go every two weeks for a check up. I am sure the summer will go by ratherr slowly since it will be so hot! So here is a pic!
AWWWWW thanks for sharing that belly with us...wish we could all be there to see little baby boy Hedrick get bigger in your tummy!! Keep posting them so we can feel like we are there with you!!!!
3 comments:
AWWWWW thanks for sharing that belly with us...wish we could all be there to see little baby boy Hedrick get bigger in your tummy!! Keep posting them so we can feel like we are there with you!!!!
I think you need to show a belly shot!!!! Your still wearing your pre-pregnancy swimming suit....that would be perfect
You look GREAT!! I also want to see you in that bathig suit... do you dare???
Post a Comment