Thursday, June 08, 2006

Devereux Corporate Offices


I went to Villanova, PA to a the Devereux Marketing and Admissions Conference. The conference was held at the Devereux Corporate Office. It was very beautiful. Here are a few pics from the Corporate offices.

This is the main entrance to the buildings and the property.

This is me next to the tree at the entrance.

This is where most of the corporate Devereux Offices are located.

This is the where trainings are held and there is a library and additional offices.


Claudette(Marketing in CA), Christy(Intake in Colorado, my old supervisor), and Tom (Marketing from Texas). I work with all three of these folks a pretty good bit. We had a Networking Bar B Q dinner Monday on the grounds.

Tom, Me, and Claudette

3 comments:

Sumer said...

It looks beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

Know I want to go to PA. It looks beautiful there. I love the entrance to that building!!

NIKKI said...

I want those trees here for pics!