Kendal has grown so much! Here she is wanting to drive and two pictures of her drinking out of a regular cup at dinner. The other day she told me "Bye Dude"! She is speaking in sentences and we understand just about everything she says. She is so much fun!
Nikki- You are going to have to fight me to get her to move back!!! Who is going to drink with me???? You just need to move here. I know a GREAT real estate agent.
2 comments:
Oh God wait until they all can drive~!!!! You have to move back so I can have someone to drink with while they are out!!!!
Nikki- You are going to have to fight me to get her to move back!!! Who is going to drink with me???? You just need to move here. I know a GREAT real estate agent.
Post a Comment