Friday, July 07, 2006

My Birthday Surprise

I turned 30 this past Saturday. Ross had rented a HUGE cabin Grand Lake, CO for us and my parents to spend the weekend. My parents were flying in Saturday morning and then we were to head to Grand Lake. There was a knock at the door and I looked out the window and there was no car. Ross told me to come in the garage and when I walked out there was my parents AND Nikki, Brian, Amelia, and Abigail. I thought I was going to die. I was soooooooooo confused as to what was going on, I was just in shock. It took me a few minutes to grasp that the Spreens flew here with my parents. So I got show everyone the new house and everyone ate lunch and then we headed to Grand Lake. It is north of the Rocky Mountain National Park.
The girls on the ride to Grand Lake. Amelia got a little car sick as we were heading down the mountain and this is Nikki and I cleaning up the throw up.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

That was YUCKY!! I don't have that pic!!

We had a BLAST I am so glad we got to suprise you!!!!

Sumer said...

I am soooo happy I finally got to keep a BIG secret from you!!!!!!!!!!