Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Blizzard 2006

This post is a long time awaiting. And yes we are in our first blizzard. Man it is crazy! The Govenor has declared us in emergency state, so people are suppose to stay in their homes. I went into work this morning and was sent home. Luckily I lost my keys and Ross had to come and get me. I know you are thinking "luckily", well I did not have to drive because I would not have been ready to drive in that mess. Ross took some pics of the kids in the snow and then I took some this evening after about 12 hours of snow fall. The snow is up to our front door. When you look outside all you can see is white. Ross shoveling snow so we could get his car in the garage.
The snow is up to the seats of our chairs in the backyard.The snow covering the wagon.


Can you see the snow piled up next to Ross' feet. That is the door to our backyard.
The snow almost covering Kendal's bike!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

You are definitely going to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! I am sooo jealous! :) Can you send us some???

The Crazy Crew said...

That's amazing!!! I was hoping for some snow in Tulsa toward the end of Dec...but not that much!!! I bet Kendall loves it!!

Danielle said...

Holy smoke, Shannon! That is insane!