Kendal and I were both asked to be in one of my best friends wedding. So I packed up the kids and we flew south to bring our kids to yet another state, the great state of Mississippi. Kendal thought she was so special getting to wear a princess dress and look at the beautiful bride. I must say we had a blast getting to see everyone. Congrats to Amanda and Kelly!!!!! Thanks to my mother and Nikki I came home with over 400 great pictures. Here are some of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly and Amanda at the rehearsal dinner.
Amanda and all of her bridesmaids.
Ross and I
Ross, Shelley, and Cliff having entirely too much fun at the rehearsal.
Susan and Amanda

Kendal practicing going down the aisle.
Bride and her bridesmaids
Amanda and Me
Kendal counting the "Kendal's" in the mirror.
Randi helping Aubrey get her shoes on.
The girls waiting.
Me, Amanda, Cali, and Becky.
Bride and Bridesmaids.
Kendal stealing the first kiss, sorry Kelly.
Kendal checking out the flowers.
Shannon, Amanda, and Kendal.
Kendal is tired of waiting, she said "where's the aisle?!?!?!?"
Bride and groom first dance.
Amanda and Cliff.
Shannon, Ross, Brian, and Nikki.
Mother of the Groom and Father of the Bride.
Mother of the Bride.
Amanda and Kelly having fun.
Becky and Amanda.
Amanda leading the line dancing crowd.
More dancing.
Julie and Billy.
Farewell to the lovely couple!
Amanda and Kelly off on their honeymoon!
Amanda and all of her bridesmaids.
Ross and I
Ross, Shelley, and Cliff having entirely too much fun at the rehearsal.
Susan and Amanda
Kendal practicing going down the aisle.
Bride and her bridesmaids
Amanda and Me
Kendal counting the "Kendal's" in the mirror.
Randi helping Aubrey get her shoes on.
The girls waiting.
Bride and Bridesmaids.
Kendal stealing the first kiss, sorry Kelly.
Kendal checking out the flowers.
Shannon, Amanda, and Kendal.
Kendal is tired of waiting, she said "where's the aisle?!?!?!?"
Bride and groom first dance.
Amanda and Cliff.
Shannon, Ross, Brian, and Nikki.
Mother of the Groom and Father of the Bride.
Mother of the Bride.
Amanda and Kelly having fun.
Becky and Amanda.
Amanda leading the line dancing crowd.
It was such an honor to be part of such a wonderful weekend of two great people in love. Hope they have fun on their honeymoon!



3 comments:
Amanda you were a BEAUTIFUL bride and you and Kelly make a perfect couple!! We had a BLAST at your wedding!!!
Ms. Sandy you got some awesome pictures that day!!!!!!!!!
Shannon, you and Kendal both look gorgeous!
Hey Shannon. I noticed that you added a link to blogaddict.com. Did you mean to add our new site, http://www.babyblogaddict.com?
If so, thanks for link!
Post a Comment