Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a ton of exciting stuff happening lately. Kendal made it yesterday all day with NO accidents. I am so thrilled!!!! I thought the end was no where near, but she did it. Kayden is nine months. He two bottom teeth finally broke through. That is such a relief. He has picked up on his sign language and will sign milk when he is ready for his bottle. He is really starting to understand all of his signs around meal time which has made mealtime more pleasurable. He is standing by himself for about 10 seconds. So I know we are on our way to walking.
So we decided to get a baby gate to keep him interested in his toys instead of exploring the entire house. He adapted well to he gate. Even though he loves to stand at the gate and talk to us or pet Diego.


5 comments:

NIKKI said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES WOOHOOO!!! Go Kendal!!!
I am so excited for you (and your mom and dad!!)

Go Kayden...go catch your sister!!d

Jennifer Walker said...

Hey Shannon. They are so cute! Thanks for adding the link to babyblogaddict.com.

Jack loves the Signing Time videos. His first sign was milk too. I finally got some video of him signing yesterday. Did you use any videos or just sign to him?

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Hey Jennifer. I love the new website.

I have not heard of that video. We have been using the two Baby Einstein Sign Videos and Baby Can Talk First Signs Video. I think it really helped with Kendal vocabulary.

Sumer said...

Yeah Kendal!!!!

Sumer said...

I was just looking at Kayden's picture again...I can not believe how much he lloks like Ross!!!