So the potty training with Kendal is progressing. She has been letting us know that she needs to potty more frequently. We were at dinner the other night at a restauraunt and she told me she needed to go poop...........and she did. I was thrilled!!!!!!!!!! I told her I would let her pick out a treat at the store and of course she wanted ice cream. So I decided we could take her to baskin robbins and let her pick out ice cream. It was her first time to look at all the flavors and then decide. She picked PINK (very berry strawberry)! She was so proud of herself.
To top the whole night off she decided share her ice cream with Kayden all on her own. What a sweet moment!
To top the whole night off she decided share her ice cream with Kayden all on her own. What a sweet moment!



2 comments:
Did you every think we would get so excited about little things like poop???
SOOOO sweet that she shared! I don't think my two would share their ice cream!!
Post a Comment