Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

This weekend we took the kids to Boo at the Zoo. We all had an amazing time. There was so many cute costumes. Kayden loved looking at all the people. Both of them really got into walking up to the tables to trick or treat. All of the animals were out because it was cool and evening time. They had lights in all of the trees and the city was lit up, so it was beautiful. I cannot wait to see the zoo with its Christmas lights. We sat through about half of a magic show, went through the haunted house, and rode carousel.
Here is Kendal checking out an African Millipede.She loved this pirate on stilts.


Here she is with the Police Dog. Oops I cut off his head.







2 comments:

NIKKI said...

CUTE!! I love their costumes!!!
Looks like fun!!

Sumer said...

I love their costumes!!!!