Alright we are back into the blogging world. No excuses! But I will be better. Here are the few pictures of the kids at the park earlier this week. We are loving the fall weather.
Hey Shannon! Wow, they kids are getting so big! I can't believe how much Kendal has grown. Erik and I are back in Colorado now so we will have to meet up one of these days! Email me if you get a chance! amygreenberg13@gmail.com
3 comments:
GEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!! It took you long enough. I am glad to see new pictures. Even if they are not the pictures from my wedding that you mom took!!!
SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! Love that last one!
Hey Shannon! Wow, they kids are getting so big! I can't believe how much Kendal has grown. Erik and I are back in Colorado now so we will have to meet up one of these days! Email me if you get a chance! amygreenberg13@gmail.com
Post a Comment