Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I got tagged

The best Sunday School teacher in town tagged me. And her tagging is quite different from the others I have seen lately. I hope all of you blog addicts get a kick out of this one.

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more (no cheating!)
Find page 123
Find the first five sentences
Post the next three sentences
Tag five people

A passage from
Delivered from Distraction Getting the most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder

People with ADD tend to show a pattern of underarousal in areas in the cortex, or outer layer, of the brain. This is so-called cortical hypoarousal is identified by the presence of more slow waves, or so-called theta waves, over fast waves, or so-called beta waves. By measuring the ratio of the fast waves to the slow waves, the test can help diagnose ADD.

I am sure it is such a shocker this was the closet book I could find. It must belong to Ross!!!!!!!!

Now for my fab 5: Amy G, Sumer, Nikki, Andi C, Walker Baby Blog (Scott or Jennifer)!!!!!!! I now all of you have a book close by and I am most interested to find out what it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love MY Sunday School kiddos!!!