This is the way we grill in Colorado. A few weeks ago the Walkers posted how grilling happens in Florida. Our grill is sitting in a covered area attached to our sun room. When we grill the kids get their coats and snow boots on to tromp around in the snow. I let this happen otherwise they would be yelling at me through the glass doors and knowing my genetics some sort of shove fest would go down and then I would be locked out!
Yep I have on PJ pants cooking dinner with my winter coat. It was one of those days!
Thanks to the Walkers PBS creative activities such as making rain sticks we have projects to work on during those snowy days. Which there have been MANY this season.

Yep I have on PJ pants cooking dinner with my winter coat. It was one of those days!
Thanks to the Walkers PBS creative activities such as making rain sticks we have projects to work on during those snowy days. Which there have been MANY this season.



1 comment:
That's hilarious. I'm just catching up with your posts. I think I prefer our grilling in Florida to yours in Colorado.
Glad the kids liked the PBS crafts.
Post a Comment