Monday, March 03, 2008

Eve Parade AKA "Ms. Nikki's Parade"

While in Mandeville I was able to attend the Eve parade, which is the women's parade in Mandeville. Before our trip I had been telling the kids "we would go to a parade with Mr. Brian and the girls to see Ms. Nikki." So Kendal called the parade "Ms. Nikki's parade". We went to the parade with Amelia, Abigail, Brian, his parents, and Nikki's mom. Kayden actually feel asleep in the ladder during the parade. I was so much fun to see my best friend on a float.
The kids and I on the ladder.
Nikki seeing us.
Amelia, Nikki's mom, and Abigail
Kendal admiring her stuff she caught.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a very pretty girlie!!! feeling much better today!!!

NIKKI said...

SOOO glad ya'll got to come...maybe in the next couple of years you will be on that float??