Saturday, November 08, 2008

Every girl's dream

I know I would love to wake up to my room redone without having to do the work. We redid Kendal's room for her birthday. Her favorite color is pink. So today she went to a friend's house after lunch and stayed until dinner time. In the meantime I painted her room. I told the kids that I had cleaned their room with special stuff and we could not go in there. I let them go to sleep in our bed while Ross and I put her room back together. So this is what she will wake up to on her birthday! Happy 4th Birthday Kendal!



3 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWWW Shannon it came out GREAT! What a special Bday present!!!

Happy Brithday Sweet Kendal! WE all love you very much and hope you have an awesome 4th bday!!!

johnaly said...

what a good mom you are! looks great....happy birthday kendal!

Lori said...

Now that's a birthday she will always remember. So so sweet!