I guess this is a little belated but I found the pictures and I thought I would post them. I let the kids help me make the eyeballs for the Halloween party. They were so easy and cute. I had a bag of jelly beans, a bag of lifesavers, and vanilla pudding. I had the kids sort the lifesavers by color, then I had them pick out 18 black jelly beans. In an egg crate you put half easter eggs down, drop a black jelly bean, a red lifesaver, then fill it to the top with vanilla pudding. Freeze it. I pulled them out before the party started and spooned the eyeballs out on a tray. Most of the kids loved them and the pirate did too. I little messy to eat though. My kids loved making them! My mom found the recipe on the Family Circle website (i think).






No comments:
Post a Comment