I had my first work trip this week. I went to Scottsdale, Arizona to visit a few Indain Reservations. I also had some free time to sit by the pool and catch up on some reading. We had great weather there and the scenery was beautiful. Ross and Kendal were on their own. The first two days were a little rough because it snowed and was too cold to play outside. Wednesday they made it to National Park and hiked to Bierstadt Lake. Here is a few picks they took while I was gone.
Kendal likes to hide in the covers.
Peek a boo!
She found the IPOD!
She liked the music.
Ross said she talked the entire hike!
Bierstadt Lake

Kendal liked playing with the rocks!
Kendal likes to hide in the covers.
Peek a boo!
She found the IPOD!
She liked the music.
Ross said she talked the entire hike!
Bierstadt Lake
Kendal liked playing with the rocks!



1 comment:
Looks like Ross and Kendal had a GREAT time while Mommy was away... LOVE that pic of her in the covers!!
Ross-- you are an AWESOME dad!!!!!
Post a Comment