It is a boy! Ross is very excited for our new baby to be able to wear blue more often rather than pink. He also cannot wait to talk about sports ALL the time. He said he is no longer out numbered.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for both of you!! (and of course Kendal too!)
Ya'll are such amazing parents, and I just can't WAIT to see this little boy!!!!!
Hugs and Love...
Congratulations!! I always see Kendal on Nikki's blog, she is adorable. I met Nikki though the the Hughes Syndrome Support Group - we both have the blood clotting thing and we both had twins! I have three boys, so I had to say congrats! Nikki has a link to my blog on her blog - Wojcik Family if you want to visit. Best of luck :-)
Post a Comment