Kendal will be 17 months on the 9th. Time sure has flown by. We did not get many pics this month even though we had an exciting month. Phaidra and Hannan came to visit and we went snow shoeing, Gram (Ross' mom) came to visit and we played in the snow and went to the Children's Museum, and The Beck family added Thomas Jackson to their family and we went to meet him. I will send a shutterfly with all the pics because there was so many pictures.
Kendal now speaks about 15 words. Here is a short video of a few things she does say. http://media.putfile.com/Princess-Talk-A-lot



3 comments:
Stacy and I love the video. We think you guys should come over soon to play!
I can't WAIT to see the both of you! I can't wait to hear her say Abigail!!!
So cute!! Kendall is so pretty!
Post a Comment