Over New Years weekend, Kelly and Amanda Adams came to visit us. We all had a great time. Ross took Kelly around town, I got to take them shopping (without the kids), and Sunday we went to dinner at a great sports pub and grill. Kendal has been talking about her Baby Evan in her stomach, but while Amanda was here she knew Baby Evan was in Amanda's stomach. Now that they are gone Baby Evan is back in stomach! Plus she has mentioned on several occasions how she needs Kelly!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The four of us enjoying fondue. Then at midnight we watched the fireworks go off at the top of Pikes Peak.



1 comment:
Tell my Kendal that I miss her and will see her soon. Give Mr. Man a head-butt for me and tell him I said "Dissss????"
- Kelly
Post a Comment