I attempted dying easter eggs with Kendal yesterday. Once I got the kit out and was setting up the dye I realized it has probably been at least 15 years since I had colored easter eggs. Pretty sad I must say. So first I was letting Kendal color on the eggs with crayons. That did not go well at all. She decided to pretend her eggs were cymbals and smashed them together. Of course the eggs cracked. Then I had the bowls filled with the colored dye along the counter. She did not like using the egg holder, she wanted to toss the eggs in the bowl. And those eggs cracked as well. She did like stirring the eggs. Hopefully next year I can be more creative with the eggs. This year we have just solid eggs.














2 comments:
Oh, Shannon, that is so funny. It looks like she had fun!
Looks like she had fun!! Wait until BOTH of their hands are in there next year!
Post a Comment