Kendal has been asking to go use the big potty for about a month. She has been very interested in wearing big girl panties. I have been hesitant about potty training due to the move and all the trips. But since it snowed all last week I decided to go for it. Potty training is by far the hardest thing I have done as parent. It is very time intensive. I took Kendal to the store to pick out special treats. She picked out LifeSaver gummies and "pink juice boxes". Everytime she has dry panties she gets a Lifesaver snack and when she goes potty she gets a pink juice box. I love the juice box because it keeps her going to the bathroom. Here she is in her plastic panties with her treats!
Here is her potty doll who wears the same panties as her and gets the same treats.
Her special treats!
I should have invested in a very comfortable chair and the paint for the bathrooms. There are moments when I am in the bathroom with her waiting for the pee pee to come for 30-45 minutes. She claims it is coming! At least all of our bathrooms are organized. 

Here is her potty doll who wears the same panties as her and gets the same treats.
Her special treats!
I should have invested in a very comfortable chair and the paint for the bathrooms. There are moments when I am in the bathroom with her waiting for the pee pee to come for 30-45 minutes. She claims it is coming! At least all of our bathrooms are organized. 




4 comments:
she is going to LOVE these pictures when she is older!
Amanda
YEAH Kendal!!!! What a BIG girl!!!!!!!!
Those treats look delicious! Go Kendal!
Yeah Kendal. Shannon yu can practice with Tegan after your done with Kendal. You know just to get ready for Kayden.
Post a Comment