I have been slacking on posting, but with a very good excuse. We moved last week. Ross took a job in Colorado Springs coaching swimming. The best part of the whole thing is I get to be a stay at home mom. Here are a few pics of the new place. The unpacking is going very slow.
Front of the house. We are in a cul de sac. It is a great neighborhood and one block from the best elementary school in the area.
Family room
living/dining room

Front of the house. We are in a cul de sac. It is a great neighborhood and one block from the best elementary school in the area.
Family room
living/dining room



3 comments:
I love it!!! I can not wait to come and see
Bring it on!
It's beautiful!! Wish we could come back out to see you this 4th!!
Post a Comment