Thursday, April 26, 2007

Snowball Stand

Earlier this week I took the kids to a snowball stand in Abita Springs, LA. It has a big fenced in play yard, so we also went to play with some of our friends. Needless to say Kendal loved her snowball. I surely enjoyed mine as well, since we do not get snowballs in Colorado. Both kids enjoyed playing with everyone. Kayden loved playing with Chase and Michelle. Luke joyriding. Abigail loved her blue snowball.
Amelia playing happily with this big ball...........
then Kendal came and tried to take the ball away. While Kendal and Amelia were busy squabbling, Abigail swiped the ball and took off. If you can't tell Amelia is crying. Girls are not really girls if they aren't squealing over something.





4 comments:

NIKKI said...

LOVE It!!!! I need those pictures!!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I love how Abigail is like "suckers!". haha!

The Crazy Crew said...

Abigail looks so proud of herself! What a cutie!