Sunday, June 01, 2008

If you want to know why

I have not been blogging much this guy is the culprit. It seems as if as soon as we returned he has become one cocky little guy. He has learned to climb out of his crib so we lowered the rail. He figured out how to open the door with the special door knob covers on. We put up a baby gate in his doorway and he has scaled that thing in a week. He no longer likes a wet diaper for I am finding him naked quite often. He pushed one of his bikes up the slide, slid down with a big grin, and ran around to the ladder and I am pretty certain he was about to ride his bike down the slide. And lastly he made steps out of his dresser drawers to get on top in order to fish in his fish tank. YES, I caught him with his hand in the fish tank. I cannot turn my back for one second. He sure is alot of fun, but keeping me busy.
Daddy's day to dress!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

Little Boys are supposed to make us have grey hair and loose our minds!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I guess you have been busy! They are beautiful!