Monday, June 23, 2008

Tinkerbell Party

Saturday I drove the kids to Denver for a Tinkerbell Birthday Party for Estella. It was at a local park. The weather was fabulous. Kayden was feeling super cool with his baseball cap on. He has refused to wear a hat until now with his new hair cut. We had a great time seeing our friends. I asked Kendal on the way home what was her favorite part about the party and she said, "getting to sit by Estella." I thought that was so sweet.
Estella blowing out her candles.
My kids enjoying cake.


Kayden loved the blowers. He kept walking up to the kids and blowing it on them.
Here he is.......he took his sandals and hat off on the way up because they got in his way.
Pull string pinata. Kayden had the string that pulled all the candy out.




Of course his favorite part was the bubbles he got in his goodie bag.




1 comment:

NIKKI said...

VERY cute pics!!! Looks like a fun party!