I have not been to Vacation Bible school since I attended in elementary school (not that long ago). Kendal was old enough to go this year so we all went. The theme was "Surfin the Scriptures". It was so cute. I did the Surf n Sand Science Lab with my friend Amanda. All of our activities had to do with water, sand, and salt. All the classes came to us including 26 -3 year olds and 3o -4 year olds. we were definetly busy, but it was AWESOME. I had so much fun. As for Kendal so did she. Her favorite part was music and dance. Oh and snack! During snack they taught the kids sign language for the bible verse of the day. She loved coming home each day and singing the songs and doing the sign language. I did not get many pictures! (sorry too busy)
This display was in our science lab so here we are!
Kendal posing with the macaw hanging in our lab.
Price (amanda's little boy) and Kendal. She thinks he is hilarious!
Them again in front of the scripture of the day.
Friday night we had a potluck and the kids sang for all the parents. Here are our four eating before the singing. I was really hoping Kendal would sing and she did. She was really into it! It was so cute. Someone else video taped while I hung onto Kayden so I will see if I can edit one song onto the blog.
Kendal posing with the macaw hanging in our lab.
Price (amanda's little boy) and Kendal. She thinks he is hilarious!
Them again in front of the scripture of the day.
Friday night we had a potluck and the kids sang for all the parents. Here are our four eating before the singing. I was really hoping Kendal would sing and she did. She was really into it! It was so cute. Someone else video taped while I hung onto Kayden so I will see if I can edit one song onto the blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment