I finally found an outdoor pool here in Colorado I love! I have been looking for an outdoor pool which is close to the house that I can take the kids to by myself. The country club is just too far for a quick trip to the pool. I found one about 5 minutes from the house and I LOVE IT! I think we have gone 5 times in the last two weeks. Ross and I both happened to have an afternoon free so I was able to get a few pictures of the kids swimming.
Kendal loves jumping and swimming to the side.

Yes, Ross did shave Kayden's hair again. Nothing nice to say so I will not say much!


Kendal doing her freestyle!



Kendal loves jumping and swimming to the side.
Yes, Ross did shave Kayden's hair again. Nothing nice to say so I will not say much!

Kendal doing her freestyle!











1 comment:
Go Kendal with the freestyle! Glad you finally found an outside pool!
Post a Comment