Thursday, July 24, 2008

USA Olympic Training Center

One of the USA Olympic Training Center Sites is here in Colorado Springs. Sad to say, but I have not gone since we moved to CO nor since we moved to Colorado Springs. Since this is the Olympic Year and my parents will be traveling to China nesxt month I thought what better time to go. Trials were on all week and the week before we watched the women's gymnastics trials. The kids have loved watching the trials as well. The training center was beautiful and lots of fun. We were able to see men's gymnastics team, wrestling, and weightlifters training. I am extremely jealous that my parents will be in China, while we will be watching the games at home.



The did not let us in the pool, but Ross has been several times for meets and camps. The last time he was there in May we was able to see Michael Phelps and other top swimmer practice.




No comments: