Monday, July 21, 2008

Renaissance Festival

While my family was here we went to the Renaissance Festival in Larkspur. That weekend happened to be Princess, Prince, and Pirate weekend. There were many people dressed in costumes and tons of Princess'. Kendal just walked around jaw dropped for about the first 30minutes. She could not believe her eyes. The first show we went to was girls belly dancing. I must say they were quite good and beautiful. Neither one of the kids could take their eyes off of them. Kendal has talked about it for days. I rode on an elephant and camel with the kids. Kendal had a llama ride. We also rode on the king's swing which I thought was going to be a nice little swing. Kayden cried because he was so scared and Kendal just laughed. We had a nice time until it rained on us. We left a little early but will definetly go back next year. I cannot remember what fairy this was but she gave Kendal a fairy rock and sprinkled fairy dust on her.
Belly dancers.
Star struck Kayden

Star Struck Kendal

Elephant ride






Kayden saw these dogs and climbed in the middle of all the commotion. I could not even get to him. I am pretty sure he was all over the very nice dogs.
King's swing






Priceless face.

No comments: