Today we went to Estella's third birthday party. It was a Dora swim party which Kendal loved. There was a swimming pool and a slip n slide. The kids were so cute playing in the water. We all had a great time.
Birthday girl
Estella getting the slip n slide going!
Mr Man flirting with one of the ladies.
He loved showing off his muscles.
Kendal was playing in the pool by herself at one point singing, "I love water....I love water."
Kendal, Abby, and Estella waiting for cake.

Kendal, Abby, and Estella with their Dora party hats on.



Estella getting the slip n slide going!
Mr Man flirting with one of the ladies.
He loved showing off his muscles.
Kendal was playing in the pool by herself at one point singing, "I love water....I love water."
Kendal, Abby, and Estella waiting for cake.
Kendal, Abby, and Estella with their Dora party hats on.






1 comment:
Looks like sooo much fun!!! My girls would have gone CRAZY with the Dora stuff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wish we were there again this year!
Post a Comment