I decided to try out a sprayground park this weekend. So I packed up a lunch, snacks, clothes, etc and took the kids by myself to the park. We got there and Kayden was having a blast, but Kendal just sat on the bench and cried. Then my contact lens fell out and I needed to go the bathroom, so I said we are leaving. Kendal said "Yeah!". Which really ticked me off. I instructed her that she was not allowed to whine OR cry the whole way home. So I put on my music in the car and she sat with hands over her ears the ride home. When we got home she had to go straight to her room for a nap. Since I am so stubborn I decided that I was going to take them back after their nap. So after their nap I gave them a HUGE snack, and brought them back to the park. This time they had a blast! I only got two pictures the whole time. 






5 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are SSSSOOOOO funny!!! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Love the pic of Kendal!
You ought to be ashamed!
Post a Comment