Today I took the kids to Focus on the Family visitor center. I had read that they had a very neat play area for kids. And they do. It was very busy. We only stayed in the toddler room which was plenty of fun. There were many things to jump and climb on. Kayden really loved this tunnel. He crawled back and forth and would hardly let any other kids in it. There was this one really cute baby girl a few months older than him. He did let her in and he would smile at her. I did not get a picture of her though!! 
This is what he would do when kids would try to come in. I guess he learned that from his father. 

This is what he would do when kids would try to come in. I guess he learned that from his father. 




2 comments:
That looks really cool! I really love the clouds on the ceiling!
Love their little outfits!
Post a Comment