The weather here is wonderful, so we are spending many hours in our yard. I have been trying really hard to get Kayden to eat at the picnic table with Kendal. It definetly has been a challenge. He finally ate his entire lunch at the table. It is amazing how peer pressure works at such a young age. Here they are eating.
Hmmm.......which one should I take?!?!??!
I got Kendal's cup!
This is going to be great.
Hope she does not catch me!!!
Kendal found a ladybug. She thought the ladybug was "So beautiful" and "So cute". She cuddled the ladybug and carried her around the yard. It was really so sweet. 
Hmmm.......which one should I take?!?!??!
I got Kendal's cup!
This is going to be great.
Hope she does not catch me!!!
Kendal found a ladybug. She thought the ladybug was "So beautiful" and "So cute". She cuddled the ladybug and carried her around the yard. It was really so sweet. 






3 comments:
AWW so sweet with the ladybug!!!
Your children are so beautiful!!
Kendal is too pretty!
Post a Comment