Today we took the kids to the Woodmoor Pines Country Club for an afternoon swim. Kayden has not been to the pool much and is not a big water fan. Kendal on the other hand is a huge water fan and loves to swim. But we have not brought her to the pool since the fall. We had a great time soaking up some rays and letting the kids swim. Ross and I both love swimming so much and enjoy watching our kids have fun in the water. They both had so much fun.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As soon as we got to the pool Kendal headed straight for the little pool. She quickly was picking up as many pool toys as possible. Guess we need to bring more pool toys!
She loved diving for rings. 






3 comments:
Nice song....dork!!!
I love Kendal's bikini! And Kayden looks like such a charmer!
Looks like fun!! LOVE kendal's Bikni...I thought of that song last night for you after I got in bed! :)
Post a Comment